In 1922 this stele was unearthed in Luoyang, Henan province. The original stone has been cut into half and stored separately at the National Museum of China and the Luoyang Museum in Henan. This rubbing duplicated the front side of the stele in full. Segments from chapter Wu Yi (Against Luxurious Ease) and Jun Shi (Lord Shi) of Shang Shu (Book of Documents) were carved onto the stele in three different scripts, namely the archaic script, the seal script, and the clerical script.
- Item No.